Wild Planet Nilgiris
- Please deposit payment by cash /bank transfer / cheque / demand draft to our South Indian Bank current account no. 0412 0730 0000 0910 favouring “Manasa Retreat Pvt Ltd” payable at SM Street, Calicut Branch (IFSC: SIBL0000412).
General Terms & Conditions:
- Check In time : 13:00 hrs
Check out time : 11:00 hrs.
- Kindly note that rooms are all subject to availability.
- We advice you to guarantee your reservation against cash deposit, service voucher or demand draft at the time of booking.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 18:00hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- Bookings may be released if payments / vouchers are not issued with in cut off periods.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accomodate you, despite your holding a guaranteed reservation we will arrange alternative accomodation and transport at our cost.
- Buffet meals will be available at the restaurant.
- Entry to the resort is permitted only till 6 Pm due to forest conditions and animal movements considering the safety of the guest.
- Guest vehicles are permitted only till our parking area, from where we provide pick up facility in our own vehicle till the resort.
- All disputes shall subject to the jurisdiction of Kozhikode ( Calicut Kerala) court.
- Swimming costumes are mandatory at Swimming Pool.
- Track pants and shoes are mandatory for all the activities.
- Breakfast – 8.30 AM to 10.00 AM
Lunch – 1.30 PM to 3.00 PM (on the day of arrival)
Dinner – 8.30 PM to 10.00 PM
Restaurant timings will be followed strictly. Kindly co-operate.
- Below 5 years complimentary.
- 5-12 years will be treated as child and will be charged as per the rates.
- Children above 12 will be treated as adults.
- 0 -15 days prior to check in: – No refund.
- 15 days prior to check in: – 50% refund.
- 30 days prior to check in: – 100% refund.
- Postponement/ refund are possible only upto 15 days before check in dates. There will be no refund for no show/ stay cut short.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures(like harthal /bandh/strike ) or any untoward incidents. In that case no refund or postponement is entertained.
Proof of Identity:
- As per the latest GOI directives , all guests are requested to carry a valid photo identity (VotersID, Pan Card, Armed forces identity card etc). It is compulsory for foreign nationals and NRIs to carry their passport with valid visas or PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card. Relevant documents/ copies have to be produced at the time of check in.
Route MAP to Wild Planet Bana Heights:
- Bangalore – Mysore – Nagarahole – Mananthavady – Vellamunda – Bana Heights (279 KM)
- Calicut – Thamarassery – Vythiri – Padinjarathara – Vellamunda – Bana Heights (102 KM)
- Coimbatore – Ooty – Gudalur – Sultan Bathery – Vellamunda – Bana Heights (231 KM)
- Cochin – Thrissur – Parappanangadi – Calicut – Vellamunda – Bana Heights (278 KM)
- Kannur – Kuthuparamba – Nedumpoil – Korome – Vellamunda – Bana Heights (92.4 Km)